Why Total Tool Supply?
Total Tool Supply, Inc., a 40-year-old company in the construction supply industry, is currently looking to fill a Purchasing Agent position at our headquarters located right off highway I-94 in St. Paul, MN.
We are looking for an experienced, resourceful, and dedicated Buyer to join our Purchasing department to help support operations with the company’s purchasing activities. This includes; placing purchase orders, negotiating with suppliers, and inventory management.
Our mission at Total Tool Supply is to provide customers the best solutions with the best service by the best people.
Our Core Values:
- Family – We are one family
- Commitment – If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me
- Integrity – We do what we say
- Change – We embrace change
- Excellence – We are never satisfied
- Concern for Others – We are all about you
Why do our customers partner with us? Total Tool has the tools to get the job done right the first time, safely, on time and within budget. The people of Total Tool have the product and application knowledge to find the perfect solution, source the tools and supplies, and deliver the complete package to the job site or company location.
Total Tool Advantage:
- Headquarters centrally located off of I-94 between downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul with free parking
- Smaller company atmosphere, where you’re a name not a number
- Close to many shops, restaurants, and the new soccer stadium
- Full benefits package including: health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, etc.
- Placing purchase orders and expediting items on a daily basis.
- Maintaining accuracy of orders in regards to quantity, pricing and due dates.
- Manage inventory with regards to vendor returns.
- Working with our IT department to maintain accurate price updates from our suppliers.
- Work with accounts payable on receiving issues and accuracy of supplier’s bills.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Strong planning, organizing, analysis and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent phone, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Develop and sustain relationships with suppliers.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Proficient math skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook